About CA Clinics
A team of medical cannabis professionals, academics and researchers dedicated to providing Australia with alternative CBD oils and THC treatments that may include medicinal cannabis therapies for chronic conditions.
CA Clinics helps doctors move forward from exhausted conventional therapies by offering cannabinoid treatments that may include CBD oil and THC based therapies to patients within Australia.
Our clinics work closely with doctors and their patients to handle conditions through the use of specialised medicinal cannabis treatments. These are TGA Special Access Scheme controlled therapies for which there is some evidence of benefit to specific conditions.
Our medical cannabis doctors offer patients the convenience of both in-clinic consultations or the extended reach of our nationwide Telehealth service.
We welcome referrals from GPs or specialists who feel their patients may benefit from these treatments.
Why access CBD oils through CA Clinics?
CA Clinics were one of the early innovators in the space of cannabinoid treatments that may include medical cannabis in Australia and have built up a wealth of clinical knowledge and experience by consulting with thousands of patients and referring doctors. We also understand the subtleties of meeting the needs of treating doctors and managing their often vulnerable patients.
Benefits to doctors
- Broader range of treatment options
- Active management of your patient’s progress
- Regular patient monitoring
- Collaboration with a patient’s existing GP & specialists
- Most current clinical cannabis research
- Medication agnostic – the right cannabis medication for the patient’s condition
- Offer of a Cannabis Team Care Arrangement
Benefits to your patient
- Quick and convenient access to treatment
- Highly experienced doctors trained in prescribing CBD and THC products
- Range of specialists for complex cases
- Customised treatment to each patient’s needs
- Access to a broad range of cannabinoid medication options including
- Australian CBD and THC oils
- Ongoing medical cannabis care – regular monitoring of progress and wellbeing
- Convenience of Telehealth model
TGA Special Access Scheme Therapies
Working in accordance with TGA Guidance documents, we consult patients with indications including but not limited to:
- Diabetic Neuropathy
- Post-traumatic pain
- Cancer pain
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Nerve root compression
- Epilepsy / Seizures
- Nausea and vomiting
- Loss of appetite
- Sleep Disorders
- Symptoms related to PTSD
- Anxiety and Mood Disorders
- Parkinson’s Disease (Levodopa-Induced dyskinesia)
- Dystonia, Essential tremor
- Movement disorders
- Autism spectrum disorders and Aspergers
- Restless leg syndrome
- Crohn’s disease
- Aggressive Behaviour
- Other indications where there is sufficient evidence for USE